Top 5 Reasons to Consider a Nissan Certified Pre-Owned
As soon as you start your search for a car, make sure a Nissan Certified Pre-Owned vehicle is one of your main options. There are five good reasons for this, including the fact it allows you to drive the latest certified pre-owned Nissan for an affordable price. From sedans to large Nissan trucks, there are plenty of options to choose from. Here is a look at the top 5 reasons.
1. Low Risk
The most obvious reason to go for a Nissan Certified Pre-Owned vehicle is, of course, the low risk involved.
2. Warranty and Roadside Assistance
Another reason to go down this path is that a certified pre-owned Nissan is backed by a warranty, and roadside assistance is another feature that makes it your best option.
3. Genuine Nissan Parts
Third, you are assured that only genuine Nissan parts are used to repair your vehicle, should the need arise. Before you make up your mind, make sure you visit a dealer in Wilton, CT, serving Farfield, New Haven, and Danbury.
4. Wide Range
At the dealership, you should ask to test drive the vehicle you are interested in. The dealer is sure to have a wide range of Nissan models for you to choose from.
5. Latest Models
Fifth, only the very best cars qualify as a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. These latest models have low mileage, and each one must pass a rigorous test for quality and reliability to be a Certified pre-owned Nissan.
The good news is that Certified Pre-Owned Nissan models are never older than six years. In addition, these cars all have less than eighty thousand miles on the odometer.
Here is a brief look at the benefits you get when you opt for a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan.
- Seven years or one hundred-thousand-mile limited warranty
- Round the clock emergency roadside assistance
- Up to one hundred dollars in towing assistance, when required. In addition, your dealer may also be ready to reimburse you for car rental and towing charges
- Coverage for the times when your trip is interrupted by a mechanical breakdown
- Assurance that only genuine Nissan parts will be used
- Carfax car history report
- 3-month trial subscription for SiriusXM satellite radio
- Option to avail of an extended protection plan.
All that you need to do is settle for the best Certified Pre-Owned Nissan. Next, take the time to discuss the financing options with the dealer. Your dealer is just a brief drive from Fairfield, New Haven, Danbury. So, be sure to check them out for the best used Nissan for Sale in CT.