2019 Nissan Altima vs 2020 Nissan Altima
The Nissan Altima is one hell of a car. But can it compare with itself? This article here is about the comparison between the 2019 Nissan Altima and the 2020 Nissan Altima. It will be very useful for individuals to decide which car they should go for and whether they should go for a first hand or a used car. So here is a quick comparison between these 2 magnificent avatars of the Nissan Altima.
1. Performance - Both the Altimas have a first-class engine on them, which is 2.0L, and delivers almost the same HP to both cars with the 2020 model getting 3 HP more. They both have excellent mileage, and thus, when it comes to engine and performance, both cars do not have much of an appreciable difference.
2. Exterior - While both the vehicles are considered to be extremely elegant to behold, with a bold look, the 2020 Altima does have a couple of additional features such as Intelligent Auto Headlights which make for a seamless transition between day and night along with a 360-degree camera that offers complete vision from inside the car.
3. Interior - The interior for both cars has been designed keeping in mind high standards of luxury and utility. They both have an excellent infotainment center, which when paired with Bose speakers makes for a really excellent ride experience. The only difference is that the 2020 Altima comes in a beautiful Piano Black interior trim. Other than that, the interior of both cars is basically the same.
4. Safety - Both vehicles maintain a very high standard of safety and come equipped with ProPILOT assist system, automatic emergency braking, intelligent lane intervention, and blind-spot warning. The only difference between the two is that the 2020 model has the novel 'Lane-Centering Steering' and adaptive cruise control, which makes allowances for partially automated driving.
5. Pricing - The pricing for both is very similar, with the 2020 model just costing, on average, USD 200 more. This extra pricing is excellent to avail the new safety features in the 2020 Altima.
Check with the Nissan Dealers in CT if you want to buy any of these fine vehicles and even if you want to ask about the Nissan lease CT or with any car dealerships if you want a used Nissan Altima for sale.
If you reside in Fairfield, New Haven, or Danbury, drop by the Bruce Bennett Nissan dealership in Wilton, CT, for the best offers.